Sunday, June 2, 2013

Busy Boys

For a while I'm sure it seemed as though we'd all disappeared.  We've been very busy though, which is part of the reason I haven't had time for blogging (not that I have more time now).  I thought I'd share a few photos of what the boys have been up to.  Haven't they gotten big!!

At the library

Link's new bow

Play dough color mixing


You may notice the half painted fence in the picture below.  Boy, that is a time consuming project!!!  We have only been in our house for a few years, now its time to stain the fence and porches for the first time.  I never realized how long that fence is!!!
Big enough to help in the yard

I built three raised beds with a little help from the boys.  Then we planted blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.  We have a lot of rabbits, so we had to have a little fence around the strawberries with a removable front.

Removing the bunny barrier

Bumblebee watering blueberries

Bumblebee and Beya have enjoyed going to story time at the library.  We always have to stop and play with the puzzles and legos while we are there.
At the library

Sheet fort!

Blurry, super fast baby Beya

Bringing me the "flower" he picked for me

Looking for strawberries

Beya looking for blackberries

No comments:

Post a Comment